Mission Statement: National Fleet Management strives to positively impact the lives of our team, customers, and vendors – using our God-given talents to outwork our competitors and deliver outstanding repairs and services. We strive to become the leading partner by building quality relationships with our team, customers and vendors through honest communication, teamwork, servanthood and a win-win mentality.
We eliminate the cost and the time it takes by eliminating the delivery and pickup process of your trucks. This is normally a two-person job (saving on fuel cost and wages). Your truck never leaves your location- guaranteeing the truck is there for loading at night and deliveries the next day. We have improved communications by using a single mechanic assigned to each fleet. Lastly, your trucks are serviced when you want them serviced (usually at night or on weekends). These policies set National Fleet Management to a standard of excellence.
- Hard work: We at National Fleet Management will outwork all of our competitors with a positive attitude. Although we may not be the biggest or have the most money, we can outwork all the competition. Colossians 3:23 “And whatsoever you do, do heartily, as to Lord and not unto men.”
- Integrity: We will do the RIGHT THING for our team members, customers and vendors no matter the cost. Our character and name are more important than profits. We believe profits will come by doing the RIGHT THING. Proverbs 11:3 “The Integrity of the upright shall guide them.”
- Customer Service: We strive to deliver “WOW” experiences with our customers at every opportunity. We will serve each other as team members to support the vision. I Peter 4:10 “Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others.”
- Teamwork: We will build quality relationships with our team, customers and vendors. Our team is built on respect, communication and a shared goal to deliver outstanding service.
- Accountability: We will stay humble holding each other accountable to the high standards we demand from each other and ourselves. We acknowledge we are personally responsible for our actions by asking the question, “What can I do?”
- Communication: We are committed to consistent, frequent, open and honest communication with our team, customers and vendors. Actively listening being a key factor.
- Fun: We will have FUN by being the best at what we do — not taking ourselves too seriously. Ecclesiastes 2:24 “There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labor.”
We have the experience and know-how to provide the following services:
- Mobile on-site service
- 24-point minimum PM inspection and oil change
- All follow-up repairs
- Brakes, clutch and major repairs
- Electrical repairs and air-conditioning service
- Trailer and van body repairs
- Emergency road service 24/7
- Account Manager assigned to your account
- Estimates on repairs
- Repairs billed based on “Motor Truck and Van Labor Time Guide”
- Clear, legible and detailed bills
We are a family-owned truck service and maintenance business. We are focused on superior customer service and are part of a group of dealers across North America and Europe. With more than 977 dealers, we have the support and buying power to provide our customers with a one-stop service for all your truck repair needs. National Fleet Management will work on every make and model – from pick up trucks to tractor/trailers.
National Fleet Management specializes in Total Fleet Management in the Charlotte Metro and surrounding areas, Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem Triad area, Raleigh/Durham Triangle area, Wilmington and Southeast NC areas.
Let us be your dealership alternative with our superior service.
National Fleet Management, Inc., is dedicated to ensuring your fleet stays on the road and in excellent condition. Our team has been serving the Charlotte area since 2008. We deliver professional fleet and truck repair services and are equipped to handle major and minor repairs.
Because [ShopName] is a certified NAPA Truck Service Center, we only offer the best parts and service for your truck. Your fleet is a major investment, and it is our goal to make sure your vehicle is back on the road as quickly as possible. Our team treats every truck as if it were our own, and we will work with you and your fleet to create a preventative maintenance program that meets your needs and prevents costly breakdowns.
Advantages of NAPA Truck Service Center
- Many of our Truck Service Centers will utilize your custom inspections or help develop a custom inspection.
- Our Truck Service Centers can help with DOT inspections and CSA 2010 compliance issues.
- Our customers can take advantage of NAPA’s OTR warranty.
- Our Truck Service Centers offer financing for our customers’ repair and can extend warranties.
- With more than 900 NAPA Truck facilities across the nation, there is always a NAPA Truck Service Center nearby.
THE NAPA TRUCK SERVICE CENTER CODE OF ETHICS
Every member agrees to:
- Have at least one ASE-Certified technician on staff.
- Perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price, using quality NAPA parts.
- Uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA Truck Service Center Program.
- Maintain the highest standards of the repair service profession.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in the shop’s possession.
- Provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints, should they occur.